My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Writer/Curator/Founder of The Autism Acceptance Project. Contributing Author to Between Interruptions: Thirty Women Tell the Truth About Motherhood, and Concepts of Normality by Wendy Lawson, and soon to be published Gravity Pulls You In. Writing my own book. Lecturer on autism and the media and parenting. Current graduate student Critical Disability Studies and most importantly, mother of Adam -- a new and emerging writer.

“There is no hope unmingled with fear, and no fear unmingled with hope.” -- Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

When the going gets tough

...the tough get planning.

Some of you emailed me about Adam's anxiety...thank you. Yes, there has been a lot going on in our lives the past couple of months and being as sensitive as he is, he does absorb everything.

One thing that works for me is to recalibrate and plan again. Get everyone on board, and ask for support.

By the way...I believe some comments are not getting through on this blog. Is anyone else having difficulty with this? Some people have emailed me saying they tried to comment but... I really haven't received these comments, so please keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home