My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Writer/Curator/Founder of The Autism Acceptance Project. Contributing Author to Between Interruptions: Thirty Women Tell the Truth About Motherhood, and Concepts of Normality by Wendy Lawson, and soon to be published Gravity Pulls You In. Writing my own book. Lecturer on autism and the media and parenting. Current graduate student Critical Disability Studies and most importantly, mother of Adam -- a new and emerging writer.

“There is no hope unmingled with fear, and no fear unmingled with hope.” -- Baruch Spinoza

Sunday, October 02, 2005

 
You can tell I'm better 'cause I haven't written here in a while. It's amazing how much one must catch up with after an illness. I'm watching Elmo with Adam while writing this...unless I won't have time...he went to Downey's Farm with Henry and my father while my mother and I went to a smokey baby shower that my cousin was throwing for her daughter...I lasted 15 minutes there with my chest...I can't believe how incredibly negligent it was of my cousin to organize a shower in a smokey environment with her daughter who is pregnant, her mother, who is on an oxygen tank and my other aunt who is severely asthmatic.

Anyway, I left after 15 minutes and my mother stayed. My poor mother. I wanted to support her but I really have a hard time with the smoke.

I gotta go already. Too many people need me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home