My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Writer/Curator/Founder of The Autism Acceptance Project. Contributing Author to Between Interruptions: Thirty Women Tell the Truth About Motherhood, and Concepts of Normality by Wendy Lawson, and soon to be published Gravity Pulls You In. Writing my own book. Lecturer on autism and the media and parenting. Current graduate student Critical Disability Studies and most importantly, mother of Adam -- a new and emerging writer.

“There is no hope unmingled with fear, and no fear unmingled with hope.” -- Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, February 10, 2007

 

The Reason: The Joy of Adam

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures, and your son is gorgeous.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Maddy said...

Irresistible! Thank you.

9:52 AM  
Blogger mysamiam said...

Very beautiful. It is so fun to put these pics to beautiful music. Our last DVD we made of the boys we used the song "Let them be Little" by Lonestar. I love tear jerker music behind these pics. Love our little ones!!! Who sings that song? Is it Five for Fighting? Thanks for sharing.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Estee Klar-Wolfond said...

Yes, you got it right: Five for Fighting.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Your son is beautiful, and that video brought tears to my eyes. He's a lucky boy!
Once, I was in a long discussion about luck in a class I was taking and my professor asked me in particular if I considered myself lucky (he knew about my son's autism). My answer? Absolutely.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fantastic. Thank you for making it.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home